1. Fees are not refundable & Study material cannot be returned for refunds. Used books may be
donated, loaned or sold to another student. Copying in any form is prohibited
2. Applicants may be accepted or rejected. College is not obligated to give reasons for rejections.
3. Only applicants who can afford to pay the REQUIRED Fees may sign the Registration
Form. Failure to pay fees may result in a student being suspended or expelled.
4. All students are expected to live exemplary lives, be consistent with studies, obedient to his/her
church leadership, pursue peace , hold on to sound doctrine, and obtain the blessings of his/her
church prior to entering a ministry or opening a church.
5. COTESA Principal & staff would not impose any authority on any church. However, may give
Counsel if invited. Likewise NO church or organisation may impose authority on COTESA.
6. We do not make anyone a Pastor but we do provide the necessary training for one to serve in
pastoral duties IF called by a church or if he/she plants a new church.
7. We do not induct or ordain our graduands unless he/she is a Pastor of an independent church or if
the request comes from his/her pastor and Council. We would always respect Churches and
denominations and by all means work with and not against.
8. COTESA is NOT a “Baptist” College and is open to anyone who has a desire to study God’s Word.
9. COTESA is an independent but interdependent college. We TEACH sound Evangelical doctrine.
10.COTESA staff offer voluntary service. However we do assist with Lecturers travel expenses.